• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Breakfast Safari with EM Tailspin

J

Joy-ElF

EM Tailspin began hosting his weekly "Breakfast Safari" this morning at ElF's Tel Ereg ar' Cu tavern in Trammel. He arrived a few minutes early armed with a box of food and beverages and began mixing up his cookie batter with an intense focus. Fortunately for the guests, cookies were all he cooked on his own. Fried eggs, bacon, and fruit graced the menu for this morning's meal.

Once everyone was sufficiently stuffed with artery clogging food and fresh milk, the patrons discussed regular shard meetings and various PvP events that are in the works.

These early morning meet-ups are from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. PST every Wednesday. The location will change every week, so check the Pacific EM forum and website(http://pacific.uoem.net/) for more information and for other event announcements.

Thanks to EM Tailspin for having this event and for the cookies!​

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
EM Tailspin began hosting his weekly "Breakfast Safari" this morning at ElF's Tel Ereg ar' Cu tavern in Trammel. He arrived a few minutes early armed with a box of food and beverages and began mixing up his cookie batter with an intense focus. Fortunately for the guests, cookies were all he cooked on his own. Fried eggs, bacon, and fruit graced the menu for this morning's meal.

You all ate cookies made by EM Tailspin? Did they do anything weird? Did you see weird colors? change into something? I'd becareful eating anything made by Tailspin! He is a tricky little green bear mask wearing man. :lol: To be honest one of the greatest things Tailspin does is just hang out with the community. He really gets to know the people he EMs for.

J

Joy-ElF

I didn't eat my cookies...they were of paperweight consistency and went to live with Cyno's pan from his anniversary :D

A

AshleyWalker

I didn't eat my cookies...they were of paperweight consistency and went to live with Cyno's pan from his anniversary :D
i didn't eat mine either i kept them on my bar at my house as deco im just a deco person hehe :thumbup1:
all hail the mighty dead eaters of EOTD :bowdown: lol