• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Baja Down

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja Is Down
Jeremy Dalberg
26 Jun 2008 11:40:40
The Baja shard has gone AWOL - we're on it, and I'll update when I have more info.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm tellin' ya... Someone over at the EA/Mythic Power Station hit the "Do Not Press" button. A random employee who was on their donut/doughnut break "accidently" hit it. Insert other non-existent conspiracy theories here! D'oh!

I'm just glad that someone else hit the "In Case of Emergency, Hit THIS Because Someone Hit the 'Do Not Press' button, Button". Wait, wha...??? :wall:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the shard goes down, just press the Easy button. Dispenses more sake. :)

;)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the shard goes down, just press the Easy button. Dispenses more sake. :)

;)
Hail Brother Nok!

If there was a magic button that dispenses neverending sake, I would do one of 69 things, but here's just a few:

1) Crying tears of joy, gently rocking myself back and forth, arms wrapped around my legs softly saying to myself, "Thank you...Praise be, thank you! Dreams really do come true! I'm alive!!! ALIVE!!!" :sad3:

2) Never leave my house except in times of emergency. :shots:

3) Create a big, arse neon sign that says, "If you under the legal drinking age, please do note press this button because magic sake is a terrible thing to waste. If you waste this wonderous drink, please be prepared to run around my big, arse house, nude, while holding 69 gallons of peanut butter. Love always, Me." :flame:

4) Build my dream theme park affectionately named, "Sake-Nudesey-Land". Beverages, foodstuffs, and desserts will be served by slightly nude employees. I would treat our employees with the best, i.e. health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, stocks, and lotion to help with chafing, just to name a few. :cheerleader:

5) Do all of the above! :thumbsup:

That magic button would be tempting, indeed!