• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Archery Tournament and Farewell Party

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings fellow Britannians!

Archery Tournament/Farewell Party

Friday, June 18, 2010
By Fiorella

Here ye, here ye!!! All citizens are invited to The Archery Tournament to be held at the the Luna Fairgrounds!! This Sunday June 20th at 6pm PST.

This tournament is meant for one and all, even those without archery skill. There will be 2 divisions one for those with the archery skill and one for those without, just for fun.

1. One for those with skill

* each participant will have three shots, 2 participants at a time
* to make it to next level will go in increments, to go to round 2- 100 total from 3 shots, round 3- 150, round 4- 200
* EM's will be taking care of butte's and recording scores

2. One for those without skill

* each participant will have three shots, 2 participants at a time
* this will be held by elimination, 2 participants winner goes to next round til everyone has had their chance
* next rounds same thing, winner goes to next until we have a winner.
* Again, EM's will be taking care of butte's and recording scores

Please join EM Sangria and EM Fiorella for Fio's last round of events. Real life has been a bully and she is having to step down from the program.

I want to thank all of Napa Valley for the past years fun. You guys have been a fantastic shard to work for and I will miss you all dearly.

-Fio

More...

S

Salya Sin

As soon as I hear back from Fio... I'll get the report up! :)