• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] All Hail The New King Of Britannia!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

All hail the new king of Britannia.. Lord Casca made his first appearance on Sunday at Lord Blackthorns Castle and spoke to those attending from a plaster pillar, The speech included a royal hunt. On Wednesday the speech was replayed and a fight broke out in the Hedge Maze.

His speech told us of how he was taken captive and held in a cell for days, He continued to talk about how he was the only one who posed the information on the portal used by the followers of Armageddon in Wisp Dungeon.

He then thanked the citizens of Britannia for rescuing him

"You rescued me from the clutches of chaos"

"Thanks to you truth, love and courage prevailed"

"And it is you, the citizens of Britannia, to whom I owe my life. By the virtues I now pledge to dedicate that life to you!"

"This day I greet you, the citizens of Britannia as your new king!"

Further into his speech he spoke about the town invasions in our great cities, how kingdom defences are crumbling, over run by the onslaught of evil forces.

At the end of his speech he said he would not hesitate to reach for a sword and together, we would face the trials that await us.

---------

After the speech he mentioned what happened on Sunday, How a group of daemons suddenly appeared on the royal hunt. During the ferocious attack a note was found that said:

"Recruit! We need many more, Untangle, at its core you will find!"

After a short pause members of the crowd suggested dungeons such as the Twisted Weald, Blighted Grove and Exodus, However Lord Casca said he did not understand why it would be there. Another suggestion was yelled out, the hedge maze! Quickly a gate appeared and we headed for the hedge maze in Trammel.

On arriving and finally reaching the centre of the maze balrons and daemons awaited us and a fight broke out.

After the fight I returned home and may have missed any speech afterwards. For those who missed Sherry's Appearance on Monday, It will be replayed again today (Thursday) at 8pm!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for a good report. I missed last nights thinking it was to be an exact replay of Sundays, seems I was wrong. Your report helps with some missing pieces.