• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Troubled King Laid to Rest

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People of Legends gathered tonight to hear what Lord Casca had to say to Lady Dawn. Faces were tense with anticipation as Casca's past trickery was well known by all. When he finally showed himself it was with the announcement that he wanted to ask Lady Dawn for aid in dealing with the new found lands and the "winged savages" that lived there.

It was soon apparent that Casca's real reason for seeking out Lady Dawn was the gem that was recovered in the final battle with the Shadowlords.

When Casca realized that Dawn held the gem he became quite distraught and demanded that she turn the gem over to him. The Lady refused and Casca, flush with anger, screamed at her "Give me that gem!" and charged at her, his mighty red hammer raised above his head.

Lady Dawn knew what had to be done and put the gem down to crush it with her foot. At the same instant, Lord Casca cried out and fell to the flagstones, his life gone along with the gem. "Lord Casca, it seems" said Lady Dawn, "had his fate inertwined with the gem."

What had the Shadowlords promised this mortal that he would tie his very soul to them. Thankfully, we'll never know. In Lady Dawn's parting words..... "so passes the former king of the lands. Let us rejoice in the end of this menacing evil."

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad they tied up that loose end. I was wondering where Casca had run off to. Now where is Inu the Crone, and Sherry the Mouse?