• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Note From Origin's EMs

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from EM Laurana & EM Faine Morgan's Official Website, UO - Origin Events

A Note from Origin’s EMs
Posted By EMFaineMorgan on August 29, 2009

Hail Citizens of Origin! We wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that we have not forgotten you, nor have we fallen into the Abyss. As you all probably know, as near and dear to our hearts as all of you are, being an EM is not our primary occupation. Unfortunately, at times, our other jobs intrude and things go a bit nuts. This appears to be one of those times.

Laurana’s job has been keeping her tied up and I find my job keeping me bouncing from coast to coast currently. This weekend, I’m home long enough to unpack and wash clothes just in time to repack and catch another flight.

But, fear not, this too shall pass and we shall be back harassing you unmercifully. *grins* There will be more opportunities to receive a cloak and pie. In addition, we are in the planning stages for the next PvP tournament to hopefully be held later in September along with a few other surprises.

In the meantime, if you have any events or suggestions you’d like to pass along, please be sure to use the feedback or event forms here on the website and we’ll read and make every effort to respond as quickly as possible.

Stay safe and we’ll be seeing you all soon.
Faine Morgan and Laurana

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Laurana is into bondage of some sorts ( on a professional level) and Faine is a flight attendant?

Anyone else have any guesses?

:)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Laurana is into bondage of some sorts ( on a professional level) and Faine is a flight attendant?

ROFL ... I should have known that either TimberWolf or Michael Wolf would be the first to comment!!!

M

Michael Wolf

Definitely not a flight attendant. Flight attendants that have a stable home get there more often than weekends.

Sound like she's in high tech, lots of trade shows going on right now. Everyone is trying to position themselves to take advantage of what everyone hopes is growing economy next year. This year was a loss for everyone. Many companies this year are marketing them-self as "Having taken the least amount of losses this year". Pretty bad when your slogan is we didn't do as bad as everyone else.

This is end of fiscal quarter in the business world, September is crunch time for anyone in sales and marketing. In the production environment is where you check to see how close you are to meeting yearly projections. Third quarter numbers give you pretty accurate prediction. I'm in IT, lead systems engineer for a mid size firm in So, Cal. We are never allowed to schedule down time or maintenance in the 3rd month of any quarter. Yet we are expected to meet currently due project deadlines by the end of the 3rd month in every quarter.