• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Message To the Citizens of Origin

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

To the Citizens of Origin
Posted By EMFaineMorgan on August 10, 2009

From your grateful Event Moderators, Laurana and Faine Morgan:
We have spoken with Dawn and Fayaxion and we both want you all to know how very proud we are of you all. We also want you all to know how very thankful we are to be allowed the great honor and priviledge of being Origin’s Event Moderators.

Even when your numbers were small, you never gave up the fight. You defended Luna daily and, when called to arms for the final battle to free Luna, fought with more Valor than anyone could ask of any group. Above and beyond the courage you all displayed, you showed a true courtesy to Dawn and Fayaxion that is seldom seen in today’s world. Words simply cannot convey how our hearts soared to hear of your deeds and your graciousness.

We are, therefore, more pleased than you know to tell you that more cloaks have been provided for you. We would like to see all the citizens who make Origin the special place it is receive a cloak.

To that end, there will be several opportunities to meet and obtain a cloak. Please keep an eye out for the lanterns in the usual spots as well as the Event Oracle. Saying the word “Cloaks” to her will inform you of the next designated time. At that time, please assemble at the Origin Award House and you will be met and the cloaks dispersed. We will make every effort to put the notice up 24 hours in advance of the next meeting.

Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be part of your community.

EM Laurana
EM Faine Morgan

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bravo!!!!

* tongue firmly planted in cheek*
I am sure someone's great aunt Ginny ( you know...your cousin's uncle's wife ...twice removed) didn't get one last time!

But seriously....
I must say, having recently traveled through the mists to emerge here, the courtesy, and civility, I have witnesses here are an example to citizens everywhere.

You folks actually stabled your mounts and got in line! again...Bravo!!

I think I am pleased with this new home!

C

Crystal Canyon

I wasn't present for any of the event, but I do know the determination of the citizens here, and Im sure they gave their all to defend the shard. Kudos to Origin for the victory!

I was wondering if there is a possibility that the Ems can come up with a "quest of sorts" for me to complete so that I can earn the right to take my place in line for a cloak. That would be awesome!

So are the Ems still dancing on bars and entertaining the citizens of Origin? LOL. I can't wait to see them once again.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

Crystal good to have you back and you can have my cloak !!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our Em's dance on the bars??? Now I know I chose the correct shard!
:)

C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal good to have you back and you can have my cloak !!!
Arnie, its so nice to be back! Thank you so much for the offer, you are always so kind to me, but I cant take your cloak! I would feel bad!

Those "naughty but nice" Ems will surely find a way for me to earn one.

Just PLEASE...Dont anyone start giving them ideas of what to make me do to earn one! I know how ornory some of you Origin folks can be!:D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait......
and I have a few ideas for what those EM's can get you to do.....now where is that link to their site!

lol

C

Crystal Canyon

Woot! Got the robe and it is great! Poor Timberwolf though, the EMs didnt make me do any weird or dangerous feats to get one. LOL

The Pies! The pies are awesome fun. Leave it to OUR EMs to come up with pie throwing! Im just wondering....how far can you throw a pie to hit a person? Next door maybe? I sure hope so, the cannons are getting boring! :p hehehe

Thank you EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan. Tonight was yet another great event!