• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Drunken Night of Pub Crawling! (Summerfest 2011 Pub Crawl)

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to still have a hangover three days after the fact? Last Monday evening (Monday, June 13th) an intrepid band of revelers set out with Lieutenant Jeffrey of the Royal Guard and a so called mage named Ulo Erogord to prove they could run some taverns around the lands out of their Liquor supply. While at the same time sharing outlandish tales (Some even true), bad song, bad poetry and a good humor throughout the entire time.

The evening’s festivities started at the Cats Lair in Britain where the group slowly warmed up for the night ahead. After a short while it was decided to move on to The shattered Skull in Skara Brae where the evenings enjoyment started to increase as more beverages were consumed and people opened up more. From there the crawl moved to the Modest Damsel near the docks of Magincia, followed by The Barnacle in Minoc. At that point we decided to move on to The Keg And Anchor in Trinsic. Once again at that point we decided to move on to The Keg And Anchor in Trinsic.

Somewhere in there I seem to of ended up with a wheel of cheese and some foul smelling green leg of lamb in my backpack. Do not ask me how, I do not remember?? Also there was either fur or human hair stuck to my boots. Once again I have no clue? I do recall many people claiming they were not drunk, then either stripping or throwing up all over the place. I also vaguely recall fires all over the place. At The Keg And Anchor I may be confused but I could of sworn a naked person was spotted running around outside the building.

We did complete our stated mission objectives of running some of these fine establishments out of their stock. Luckily one of our group went and fetching his own home brew to keep us going when we did this. After The Keg And Anchor Lieutenant Jeffrey decided to call it a night and we all returned to The Cat’s Lair for our farewells.

I want to thank Ulo Erogord for providing us with the gates to get from tavern to tavern (and even a beach along the way). By the way I have no idea who stuck a bowl on your hair and cut it that night, though I do suspect the female pirate that was with us.

I say next crawl we go to Taverns outside of the cities for another wild night that I will claim I do not recall, even if I do. Those of you who did not get to take part in this EM event missing a great time of Role playing. Join us next time you will enjoy it.