• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Call to Mercy

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

A Call to Mercy
Posted By EMLaurana on September 5, 2009

This just in from Fayaxion, the Platinum Dragon:

“My friends, it is with humble pride that I address you this day. You have defeated the Crimson Dragons. This accomplishment brings you much closer to banishing the evils of King Casca and the Shadowlords from this land. I pride you on your battle skills and cunning plans of attack.

Some of my brothers and sisters, though, were not so lucky. Several platinum dragons remain battle-scarred and are wandering frenzied through the woods of Yew, Felucca. They have offered their lives for this cause, and in their honor, I humbly request that you have mercy on their souls and put them out of their misery. They knew of the possibility that this might be their fate. Let them leave this world in peace and with victory in their hearts.

I thank you all for your fine work today, and hope you will be well rested as we continue this battle tomorrow. Meet on Sunday at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain, Trammel, at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern time.

With the help of Lady Dawn, may we banish evil from these lands for good.”

E

Eyes of Origin

It's too bad no one came back to kill the platinum dragons yesterday. We killed 3 or 4 last night and got peerless regs, peerless arties and some nice armor and weapons to enhance. There were probably still 10 or so left when we stopped. =/

Y

Yen Sid

It's too bad no one came back to kill the platinum dragons yesterday. We killed 3 or 4 last night and got peerless regs, peerless arties and some nice armor and weapons to enhance. There were probably still 10 or so left when we stopped. =/
Didn't really feel like dealing w/ Reds :wall: lol. Otherwise I would have enjoyed taking out a few more Uber Dragons. :thumbsup:

M

Michael Wolf

From what I heard they were still there the next day. They might hang around till someone kills them off.

M

Michael Wolf

:) well I was reffering to the Platinum Dragons but I'm sure you can find a few Reds as well... ;)