• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newbie questions

C

chardin sher

Hi All, its been a very long time since i last played but i'm trying the enhanced client beta.

I have two questions:

1. How do you create a macro that automatically targets yourself i.e. using chivalry close wounds on yourself?

2. How do you target your body if its sat under another item like a tree or another body?

Thanks

Chardin Sher dieing in Europa again

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All, its been a very long time since i last played but i'm trying the enhanced client beta.

I have two questions:

1. How do you create a macro that automatically targets yourself i.e. using chivalry close wounds on yourself?

2. How do you target your body if its sat under another item like a tree or another body?

Thanks

Chardin Sher dieing in Europa again

1.) Drag the icon for skill or spell etc onto a hotbar. Right click it, select Target, select Self

2.) Control and Shift brings up all gumps. You can change it to just Corpse by right clicking Dynamic Objects