• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Newbie Apron & Skirt

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a skirt and a half apron (at least I think they are newbie since I can not cut them with scissors).
Send me a pm if you are interested or yell for Sir AJ in game

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Better way to find out if its noobie is to siege bless it. If it cant be blessed its noobie. Thats one advantage we have over prodo shards. They cant do it.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Better way to find out if its noobie is to siege bless it. If it cant be blessed its noobie. Thats one advantage we have over prodo shards. They cant do it.
ahh - never knew that - Thanks for the tip.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Back in old days, I believe I remember, if you was grey or red noobie items would drop on your corpes, is that still true?

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya my hero dyed robe is always in my backpack when i die, people don't have to see me running around in my underwear for very long.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yeap - just like being blessed
No not just like being blessed unless you are nice blue. Long ago, back in 1998, it would lose it's Newbified if you died with it as grey or red, I remember losing my Newbified items that way.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could be right still as I have never been red and rarely grey.