• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Vet Rewards!

T

Teeshy

Oh yay for commodity deed boxes! =D

And now I wanna know how I can swap all my ugly old cloaks, for pretty dresses! =P

And I have to wait 14 months to get a cactus? =o At least I think it's 14 months, I seem to have been 22 months old for a really long time! =P

And the pentagram is awesome, and I love the tree stump & mining cart too - and ankh of sacrifice! Damn I NEED one of those! =P

*sighs*

How do you know if they are useable by accounts of younger age?

(oh, and YAY for new plants - hedges! YAY! =D)

I was already hyperactive today - can you tell? hee hee

A

Amathist of PoC

OH I AM IN HEAVEN - that is all so cool so cool so cool.....*jumps up and down excited by pixel crack*

K

Katlene

may i say....

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few things are meh but OMG OMG OMG!!!! Finally some rewards that are worth getting!! Glad ive saved some up!

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, this is just the beginning...

Great to see they got the new vet rewards out finally, only a year or so late... almost, they have 20 days to spare until the 11th year rewards should be out! :p

The commodity deed box.... oh how I wish we had these earlier! Better late then never I guess. hehe

K

Katlene

Did anyone else noticed that there isnt any 8th year rewards?

A

Amathist of PoC

may i say....

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few things are meh but OMG OMG OMG!!!! Finally some rewards that are worth getting!! Glad ive saved some up!
I am going to have to raid frost's account cause I used mine - the sucky part is I only used them like 3 weeks ago so I could just sell the rewards as I already had all they offered for my account age.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

I have two from last year saved and in 4 short months i age again YA so I'll be getting 4 new ones *GLEE*:drool:

V

von Beck

I've got one left and I want the commodity box. But it seems like a waste to claim a first year reward when I could claim a fith year one and perhaps buy the commodity box from someone else.

A

Amathist of PoC

I just noticed the ankh of sacrifice how coolio is that.

D

Dain

The news items are all awesome!

I love the anhk that allows you to res!

New hedges are awesome!

Ethy Cusidhe is great idea.

So many people are going to love the Blood Pentagram

Efreet statue and brazier are awesome too.

D

Dain

For anyone that wants to start growing new plants I will order as many hedge pieces as you can grow for 15k each.

I'm going to go start hunting seeds to sell cheaply to encourage people :p

K

Katlene

You can hunt as much as you want dain but you wont find any!! lol the publish hasnt been released yet its only on test

V

von Beck

Moonbeam please put an ankh of sacrifice at your castle outside deceit. I'll use it all the time!!!

D

Dain

You can hunt as much as you want dain but you wont find any!! lol the publish hasnt been released yet its only on test
lol yes, that's why it sais TC1 Changes.

My fault, bad way of putting it.

When it comes out i will start hunting seeds :/

I mean now because i set up a char to do it then lol

K

Katlene

good thing there isnt any awesome spellbooks in the new vet rewards

what id like is if the res ankh had an option for blood or no blood

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vet dresses YAY!!! Bout frikken time seriously! Now we just need to be able to exchange the ones we have.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

Moonbeam please put an ankh of sacrifice at your castle outside deceit. I'll use it all the time!!!

Thats a good posseibilty
been trying to decide between the mining cart ot the anhk
guess time will tell =P:lick: