• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Toon in Town!

B

BingoW

Hey there, I'm Bingo Wrinklecrash, and I'd like to say a big ol' howdy to all the other folks out there. I'm still a bit of a newbie, all things considered, with only 54 Laff and a Sellbot suit, but I'm working on my gags, and plan to do the unthinkable...go soundless! In fact, I've already got all tracks except lure and sound, and I'm learning lure now. Anyway, if ya see the green bunny around, give him a wave!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't be too much of a noob if you know going soundless is "the unthinkable". But regardless, welcome to Stratics :)

C

Crazy Fireball

If your going to go soundless, i have a word of advice.
Not many people like soundless, and they often get excluded, stinked, and people laugh at them. I would wait for a while before you made a soundless toon, because they are harder, and you need to have alot of tollerance.

But other than that, Welcome!

L

Loopy Moe 27

Hi! Welcome! And my advice on being soundless is to come to our events as much as possible (see calendar) Everyone here is willing to help you work your gags, and the events make getting into boss fights a whole lot easier. I hope to be seeing you in the future!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

hi bingo...welcome. as for soundless, i'm not biased against soundless toons as long as they pay attention to cog levels and know how to work it. some soundless expect other toons to "take care of business" and they just lure or tune...work those other gags on the high level cogs while the others sound.

ALSO, it's always polite to let the other toons know that you are soundless before going into battle. helps others to get their strategies in order.

Again, welcome to Stratics and toontown and if you ever see me (Pinky Pepperpow or Dina Might or Raven McWolf) I'm more than happy to join you in battle.