• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Toontown stratics

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like the events on the callender but I dont understand a lot could someone please explain.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

What is it you don't understand? As long as you set your time correctly, the events will show up at the right time. The district in which to gather together is stated. If there are a lot of randoms, the "Change district" phrase will be shouted. Gather in the indicated area, and proceed to the area you should be in based on your stats (such as to the right of the VP lobby if you're not a Mr Hollywood with maxed gags).

S

Steveo

Beanfest is when we meet in lighthouse lane and use our JellyBeans Unites that we get when we fight the CFO. That way our toons have a full bank and maybe can avoid the dreadful trolley games. After that around 715 est time we head to Sellbot HQ Pit and get ready to fight the cfo.

H

Holocog

Well usually we dont have to switch districts, but if we do, Trish or Elga will say it.

S

Steveo

You might see a few shout out the phrase in this case just either TP to a friend or Open your book and chosse Funnyfield as the district.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who should yell the code to go to the other district
Usually I'm the first to shout (Loopy Crunchenzapper). Usually, others will shout along with me to ensure everyone sees the message. If you see a bunch of toons tping out I suggest switching to the Funnyfield dist :)

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked the callender is blank!!!! Is it supposed to be blank

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to stratics.

See you in battle.

May the Gags be with you young toon maker.