• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to SP

C

Ciar2001

Hi All, I currently reside on Europa old player been back 3 months after a 7 year break, originally played from 97-01 on Catskills then Europa the day it opened, I got lucky last week and picked up an SP account with a house, so I shall hopefully be joining in and learning the ropes going forward :)

looking forward to some good laughs seems SP still has some of that old spirit I remember all those years ago.

S

Skwiz

Yes welcome to siege, care to fill us in on your character name? Lol

C

Ciar2001

Yes welcome to siege, care to fill us in on your character name? Lol
the name has already been changed from the previous owners to mine which is Ciar O'Murchada I expect to be royally welcomed as I am very rusty at PvP in UO full stop :) last time I played it was all player made armour pots and hally + explo/ebolt combo lol :p

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
West Ham huh? What do you think of Zola becomming your new manager? The guy is a playing legend just not sure he has the experience for the premiership as a manager but i would like to see him do well. Also you should sell us Scotty Parker back but you can keep Kieron Dyer :)

C

Ciar2001

West Ham huh? What do you think of Zola becomming your new manager? The guy is a playing legend just not sure he has the experience for the premiership as a manager but i would like to see him do well. Also you should sell us Scotty Parker back but you can keep Kieron Dyer :)
I like Zola but I think your right he doesn't have the experience but I hope he does well we need a decent manager for once, should never have dropped Harry! as for Dyer you can have him can't stand the bloke but were keeping Scotty lol :)

W

Willow30

Welcome to our nutty little world. Hope you find yourself at home soon.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi!

I'm new here too. Maybe we can go hunting some time. Make sure to bring whatever you can, I'll do the same. I'm sure we can work out some trades!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I can *officially* give you a royal welcome...*points to sig* and a chr. name ! A queen can do that...but I can not knight you till you get out there and go walk around to get exterminated by the vile Wyrm and a Krystal and the rest...then...........I bid ye a better welcome. I play a BLUE gasp...and many of my chrs. as well as many other peoples's chrs here also craft things so if ya need some things made just look any of us crafter types up..we will make ya something maybe ya may need if not too fancy artied bs stuff. :)

Even if you are a vet..NEW guild is a good place to start any chr. type to meet folks here, & to get to know other immigrants to Siege, and the rest of us.

Welcome to Siege . . Die with dignity and live and die well, grasshopper ! :)

C

Ciar2001

Hi!

I'm new here too. Maybe we can go hunting some time. Make sure to bring whatever you can, I'll do the same. I'm sure we can work out some trades!
any chance you would gate me into the lich lord room at the same time! ;-)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I think Ciar is on to you Chad...