• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Siege....

• Thread starter imported_badskidmarks
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_badskidmarks

Hello...I just started a character on siege yesterday...and am planning on going with a necro macer...I'm hoping some of you can help me with some advice...and maybe the name of a good guild to join and get used to this ruleset...I did get a set of LRC and some starting gold from a player named midnight...so I can start working my necro up...now i'm looking forward to exploring and getting into some PvP. Thanks...

G

*bows*

Welcome here. Examine the path ahead twice before treading, and safe travels to you.

Kind regards

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
join the new guild....you will get some free gear and pointers, also most ppl wont attack you wearing a (new) tag.