• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Siege

X

Xexus

Last time I played UO on the EA servers was for a month in 2005 and before than it was in 2000. I've played on free shards, mostly T2A/AOS emulated ones and most of the shards die or get boring.

In 2005 when I played on a 'normal' shard, I got bored at the lack of risk. People running around in ridiculous gear selling everything at more ridiculous prices because everyone had money and no one had fear of losing anything.

So then SP came to mind.

I've been reading the forums, so I know to contact NEW, which I will be doing...

Any other advice for a returning player starting fresh on SP?

Currently working a necro/mage template that I modified from a template thread.

P

pikon198

welcome to the shard matey, be you a landlubber or sailor ?? Bah no matter, one more person to hunt hehehe. Ah'do hate em necro mage temps though

X

Xexus

okay, so I've been wandering around for about an hour - where is the main hangout towns? I can't seem to find many people... Found two reds, a couple blues, that's about it... This shard is alive and kicking, right?

G

Luna.

Not many players on the shard really, but if you join a guild that will def help.

G

Welceom. Just remember with risk comes a different play style. Join NEW and start making friends. There is not a lot of bank sitting like you find elsewhere.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*cries*

Do not send the poor dear to Luna!

Rage against the machine!

G

Do yourself a big favor, delete your siege char, deactivate your account and go play a game that the company will properly support and where have the communtiy isn't a bunch of cheaters and for the most part the other half is part of some win at all costs zerg

D

Dor of Sonoma

*frowns*

Do you never tire of being a fox in the grapes? :-\

G

The fox in the grapes did not get the grapes, I have had, tasted the grapes and they are indeed sour, hence why would I continue to eat them. The way I see it I am providing a service to people who would be new to the shard by giving them a candid assessment on the state of UO and in particular Siege.

G

Dola got deactivated (I think) around the time of the last welcome back to britannia promo in October and I think Nathan was some time shortly after that can't say for sure since Grot was playing Nathan more then I was at the end. Grot has 5 days left and Allistan we still have