• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Napa

T

Turdnugget

So I started Napa a couple days ago...Looking for a change of pace...Even if this shard is slow... from what i've heard :sleep2:

What does silver sell for on this server?

T

Turdnugget

Lol... you dont play the game anymore but are more than willing to talk trash?

I think it'd be great if you came back just for me. And no i'm not Pablo.

I'd love to see you wipe the floor with me. I didn't just start playing UO... I know how this game is played thank you very much.

I like how you assume that anyone with a username like mine is automatically a cheater and a scammer. Awesome.

So what would you think if my username was Purple Rainbow?

Anywho... any other normal people on Napa?

D

Dirty Mindz

Lol... you dont play the game anymore but are more than willing to talk trash?

I think it'd be great if you came back just for me. And no i'm not Pablo.

I'd love to see you wipe the floor with me. I didn't just start playing UO... I know how this game is played thank you very much.

I like how you assume that anyone with a username like mine is automatically a cheater and a scammer. Awesome.

So what would you think if my username was Purple Rainbow?

Anywho... any other normal people on Napa?
Nope im the anti raza, pablo escobar, the greatest pvp god of all times. raza when you come back to uo, remember my name cause ill be the one haunting you ALWAYS

T

Turdnugget

Wtf? Why would I go and cry to the mods? There's nothing to cry about. Just you trying to be 'cool' and bring other people down because they have a particular username.

I've seen far more offensive names, silly names... that doesn't mean they're a scammer or cheater. Way to be judgemental.

And if you do continue I will report you because I was simply stating that i'm new to the shard and asked a simple question about the going rate of Silver. Is there something wrong in wanting to start on a new server and have a new/different experience?

Raza Tha Don Mega

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope im the anti raza, pablo escobar, the greatest pvp god of all times. raza when you come back to uo, remember my name cause ill be the one haunting you ALWAYS
LMFAO!! who the F*CK are you? you want some of me? you must be one of the punks that came from pac huh? anti raza? lol trammie when i come back trust me i will come at ya- whats your trammie ingame name? lol you have no clue who i am.. and to put me in the same breath as pablo- you have no clue

R

Richard Pryor

I'm not very bright and that might be why this thread makes no sense...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, my fault. I removed some posts while people were replying to them. I use the 'live feed' link to watch my boards, sometimes that means I pick up problems on other boards too.

T

Turdnugget

Yes Richard... Due to my name a certain someone thought I was coming to Napa from Atlantic wanting to cheat and scam here... all because I have a fun username.

Sad really. Oh, and this person doesn't even play UO, but trolls the boards instead.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it was "people" plural. Just one kid who has only moved on from highschool because he's likely in California where "no child is left behind."

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad really. Oh, and this person doesn't even play UO, but trolls the boards instead.
From his cellphone, while driving.

Anyways, are you in need of silver? I have around 40 or 50k if you're in need after having moved here.

T

Turdnugget

Omgoose Bella that would help me out soooo much!! I've been working skills and killing wisps when I can to get some silver to get faction arties to help my suit out.

It's hard starting all over with nothing. Still trying to get enough gold to keep 100% LRC and still have useable resists.

T

Turdnugget

I don't know it off hand. I'm also at work =) I get on during my lunch breaks though.

I'll PM you later tonight though.

Thanks =)

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha if this is pablo ur ghey...either way ur ghey

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha if this is pablo ur ghey...either way ur ghey
I like this Bardie character- i bet that this "dirty mindz" newb would get killed in a sec for talkin smack- in fact i bet that newb would take many dirt naps in the hands of Bardie and Raza- and like Bardie has said if that kid is pablo ur ghey, well put :yell:

D

Dirty Mindz

LMFAO!! who the F*CK are you? you want some of me? you must be one of the punks that came from pac huh? anti raza? lol trammie when i come back trust me i will come at ya- whats your trammie ingame name? lol you have no clue who i am.. and to put me in the same breath as pablo- you have no clue
Here, ill give you a hint to whom i are...

I got you for 3 "val" hammers.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey that's almost enough to make one decent item with, and stock a Luna vendor with overpriced trash for an entire year.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here, ill give you a hint to whom i are...

I got you for 3 "val" hammers.
why thank you for telling me and everyone else that you are the guy we all have been speaking of "pablo". since everyone on napa knows who and what you are all about.. GARBAGE!! hows your momma doin son :gun: