• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Thief of the Month Submission Thread. August 1 - 31, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Since Thief of the week would get too few entries, Me and Nonel decided to make it Thief of the month, so get your submissions ready. From now til the 31st submissions can be placed in this thread.

Now for the Rules.

1. Must have Screen Shots Preferably with "You Sucessfully Steal the Target" shown in the image.
  2. Must Happen in Felucca
  3. Must be "Random" - Not saying random steal, but the circumstance of the steal must not have been manipulated. ie. No Guild infiltration stealing, or Trade Steal Scams.

75% of a Great steal is luck, being in the right place at the right time. The other 25% is skill the above rules are in place to help ensure that it is a fair contest, no "altered" circumstance yielding much better steals than normal and opens the contest further to those who don't have golden tongues.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

8/4 on Atlantic. This is after I exited the Primeval Lich via one of the teleporters.

Not the most valuable item I've stolen recently, but the only one I've taken a SS of.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright, I cant let this month go uncontested... So I'll toss this one in the running simply because I found it funny.

Was at the PvP boat battles on Chessy about a week back. Had removed snooping for alchemy so I could toss pots (got some kills, too. Our ship of 2 thieves in a free for all against 3 other ships with 4 PvPers a piece), so I just used random steal on the EM's Drosselmeyer and Dudley.

In total I think I stole... 2 jester suits, some crappy ring sleeves (in pic), 6 or 7 ship deeds, a saw, a few other junker items...and a Staff of Sparks (their 4th of July firework staff, in pic). Mostly junk, but hey, fun.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Locked this to prevent further submissions... Please use the new Sticky, I'll be asking the Stratics Staff to judge (Me and Nonel won't be a part of this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.