• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New soulstone graveyard????

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies Padraic ws handed the keys to the original and as not been seen for a while......

I have just procurred a Magincia plot N2 and basically really wanted a trammel writ scroll to go with my felluca writ scroll....So now have a problem of a house for at least 90 days without much use??

Was thinking of making another soulstone graveyard with a number of letter named boxes to put them in

The big difference is i want to freind at least 3 well known europa players to help run it...and thus give people there stones back while iam not around??? we could never make it totally public becuase there is always some knob that would just clean all the soulstones out???

90 days would be a grace period for maybe padriac to come back then we could again merge the two back to one graveyard

any thoughts?? if theres no interest shown then i simply wont bother

also would need at least 2 or 3 people who would agree to be freinded and basically help running the yard.....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK a resounding NO... jeeze europa is in a state worse than i thought....

mumbles 500 .....yes 500....... at best....lordy!!! draws the curtains....

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's a lot of work to do something like that. A lot of time, a lot of being available. I know I don't have time. Real life prevents me. Perhaps everyone else is the same?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sorry I didn't think you'd want a reply with just a 'no' *grin*. No time for any new projects I'm afraid. :( I do appreciate the service though and hope someone does help you as my soulstones mean the world to me.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I likewise don't have the time to offer assistance in this, although I fully support the idea. Maybe rather than arranging to meet people to transfer their stones, you could have them message you with the location of their house, or drop their house rune into your mailbox, for stones to be delivered; I could much more easily help with occasional deliveries than with arranging meetings or running the yard :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No matter...iam gonna make new magincia its own little graveyard....Lol....for all to enjoy!!!

Have fun all and good luck on your UO travels..........

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of time........ Perhaps everyone else is the same?

A few months ago when the great pumpkins invaded Europa there were surely a lot of people who had time to fight back :p

People spent hours, days, weeks to pickup pumpkins only to drop them off at a house.

or to make potions :lick: