• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Slayers Questions

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 question about the new slayers Dinosaur and Myrmidex:
are they considered super-slayer (like talismans) or normal? (perhaps dinosaur is part of the reptile family?)
does they have any opposite?

Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
are they considered super-slayer (like talismans) or normal? (perhaps dinosaur is part of the reptile family?)

Thanks
This is what Kyronix had to say not much info"Eodon slayer effects most creatures in the Valley of Eodon, making you vulnerable to everything else."

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what Kyronix had to say not much info"Eodon slayer effects most creatures in the Valley of Eodon, making you vulnerable to everything else."
...and reptile slayer effects something while you take more damage from something else :lol:

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thanks
Dinosaur and Myrmidex are both considered super slayers.

Dinosaur slayer makes you vulnerable to myrmidex.

Myrmidex slayer makes you vulnerable to tigers.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dinosaur slayer makes you vulnerable to myrmidex.

Myrmidex slayer makes you vulnerable to tigers.
it seems I missed the Eodon Tribe Slayer...
I make a guess: super slayer, makes you vulnerable to dinosaurs?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it seems I missed the Eodon Tribe Slayer...
I make a guess: super slayer, makes you vulnerable to dinosaurs?
Eodon Tribe slayer is a super slayer, it makes you vulnerable to non-tribal creatures in Eodon. Eodon Slayer is a super slayer, works on everything in Eodon and makes you vulnerable to non-eodon "born" creatures.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eodon Slayer is a super slayer, works on everything in Eodon and makes you vulnerable to non-eodon "born" creatures.
Does the turtle champ have a slayer? I tried the new hunting bow artifact drop and my normal non-slayer bow does more damage.

Last edited:

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
There are dragon turtle protection 40% earrings...may help with the incoming damage...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Dinosaur slayer makes you vulnerable to myrmidex..
Which is kind of funny, considering the Allosaurus and Dimetrosaur are also vulnerable to Reptile Slayer.

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
It's the outgoing damage I was hoping to boost with that new bow :-(
I used archer in there on a couple dozen charmps...always used reptile slayer on dinos, 100 energy on everything else. Turtle though, want to say I still used the cold reptile slayer. What works the most efficient is to be looting as the champ progresses, and collecting the red berries...eat them while doing the turtle, boosted my hits to 300+ instead of 60s (honoring)...haven't tried it again since they revamped the turtle, but hear the berries still have the same effect.