• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game New Sim City Hints and Helps

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyone else playing this game? I'd love to share a private region with someone and give that a go, I've never played with another person I could count on before. I have played with a couple of strangers and about 300 hours of solo play....

Anyone got any hints? I have yet to build tvs or use my "great works".
Most I ever made was $2 million that was selling fuel and stuff.

Love to talk shop about this game. It's gotten me through a few hospital procedures and a death in the family that I took really hard.

Anyone interested in playing with me please post here so we can add each other as friends. Also, there is now offline play for those who weren't playing because you had to be online. So now no excuses!!

:hula::mistress: