• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Siege RP Guild.

P

pikon198

Ahoy maties, tis a new dawn fer some ol sailors left here in the lands. Ah'm Capi'tan Mehmet o' The Red Dagger Pirates. Originally ah' started this guild on chessy, but through the months ah' found meself in these strange lands called Siege Perilous. Tis a bit lonely here without me comrades and ah'm looking to recruit a few good role players into me newly established guild o' pirates. Ah've commandeered an island and am hoping it will grow with every pirate that joins me.

So if'n yee be of siege already and would like to join, or just create a new character on siege for the pirate role play, please contact me maties. Ah be looking fer a good crew to share a few ales with and sea chanties (not to mention some pillaging and killing on the side). Best way to contact me is through a pm. But if you'd like to send me a pigeon, tis be the number yee much reach 407 321 101. Thanks me harties, hope to hear from yee soon enough.