• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Seeds

• Thread starter Freya/Passion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Freya/Passion

Hey I was wondering does anyone know about the new seeds. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing something about them, but after hours of searching Stratics I can't find any answers....so where do I get them? off what monsters and where and all that fun stuff

Thanks Much

Freya

D

Dor of Sonoma

This is all that I am able to dig up at the moment:

Re: When will we get the new cacao tree seeds??

and

New tree AND 10 new plants!?! YAY!!

I'm so excited I hardly know what to say!! THANK YOU DEVS!!!

(From 8/1 FoF) "Can the new seeds (announced at the Town Hall) be cross-pollinated?"

"No - none of the new seeds can be cross-pollinated, including the Cocoa tree. The non-cocoa seeds will drop as "a peculiar seed" by certain (TBD) monsters. They won't give seeds of their own and won't give resources. The upside? There are ten possible plants the seeds can grow into!

The Cocoa tree will come from "a fragrant seed", also dropped by monsters, and will give the "cocoa pulp" resource, which Chefs can render into Cocoa Liquor or Cocoa Butter. They will also give more fragrant seeds."

F

Freya/Passion

Thank you!! ...now...The really hard question and I'm gonna look newbish...what are TBD Monsters? :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your help!!

Freya

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make it really easy it should be plant creatures IMO...
Reaper,Corpser Whipping Vine Come to mind...

D

Dor of Sonoma

I think that they should introduce a new boss monster; Johnny Appleseed.

Hide yer pets!