• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new seeds

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Well I found a few of the news seeds,;) [had to beat the owner across the head with a wet noddle], :D and wonder if there a market for them here on Origin and what would be a fair price per seed?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As with many Publishes in the past, sellers can name their price for new items the first week or so - after that, the "market" price will make itself known :)

What critters are dropping the seeds, or must I jump on TC or one of my neglected and untrained Origin chars to find out?

Good Luck!

L

Lord Drakelord

As with many Publishes in the past, sellers can name their price for new items the first week or so - after that, the "market" price will make itself known :)

What critters are dropping the seeds, or must I jump on TC or one of my neglected and untrained Origin chars to find out?

Good Luck!

well the list I read at UOHall

the list is now

Twisted weald~ Dryad
Despise(among other places)~Titan
3 Tokuno ~ Kappa, Tsuki Wolf, Hiryu
Swamp creature~Plague Beast
Bug type~Antlion *can be found in ant hole
Karma sensitive in ilshnar ~ Serpentine Dragon
Arachnid ~ Terathon
compact size~Wisp
undead~mummy
humanoid spellcaster ~ Juka Mage

A

Arnie QuickPalm

i found seeds and i am willing to give the seeds in exchange for a plant orr two to kill when they are done growing i am in luna right now on Anon Mcdougle if any one is around and interested

L

Lord Drakelord

i found seeds and i am willing to give the seeds in exchange for a plant orr two to kill when they are done growing i am in luna right now on Anon Mcdougle if any one is around and interested
I gave my seeds to Ms Green. You can reach her at the UOHall forum faster I believe, or try her ICQ in her profile.