• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] New rares auction

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all your if you outbid on 56 4gregu, back out to the pool for me :)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all bids currently updated, i know this is the most items ive ever done and very insane lol. i think ive done a good job cept for your one on 11 evianne ill fix it.. ive been keepin up with single or double bids if you said both items or all :).

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill update final bids for those two i think you guys can follow along, hope it wasnt too crazy for you :(

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all bids currently updated, i know this is the most items ive ever done and very insane lol. i think ive done a good job cept for your one on 11 evianne ill fix it.. ive been keepin up with single or double bids if you said both items or all :).
You did a good job, you just made things a little tough on yourself by doubling up items. I'd suggest for any future auctions, each item gets its own listing and number, makes it a lot easier.

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You did a good job, you just made things a little tough on yourself by doubling up items. I'd suggest for any future auctions, each item gets its own listing and number, makes it a lot easier.
Was a big job you gave yourself but you did well, but I agree about the double items it got kinda confusing. It was fun though!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
56 closed 63 still open top bid 100m. Thanks 4gregu. i didnt know how that would work out :(. i just have soo much stuff and more multiples than even those. Of the numbers that have multiples i have like soo many more of all of them :(. just trying to slowly dwindle them down

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok bella I will look at it, if anyone else has any bids that they think are in correct let me know plz. I may have missed one or two. 63 still open at 125m

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please contact me - so i can meet you on ATL to pay for the item i won-
waited online 4 hrs after you contacted yesterday & never heard back from you