• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Playhouse on Chesapeake

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
PaxOku city is getting a new play house. It is located on the Chesapeake shard.

(Please dont let this turn you away because its not on your shard.)

We welcome anyone from any shard who wants to write a short or long play and acting people who want to perform in front of people.

Our first play is Ghost Vacation.

We have five parts.

It is a rather short play with not much plot (I wrote it so i can rip on it) Its really just a feeler play to see who all attends and how hard it would be for people to do the play.

So if your at ALL interested please PM me or icq me at 267944224 (Request: PaxOku Play)

I would like to get a rather LARGE group together so if we do plays weekly we can rotate people and we dont have to worry if someone doesnt show up.

The playhouse is in a temp location as its permeant location is being built. Should be done by next week sometime.

Were looking to run the show Thursday or Saturday around 8pm Eastern time.

Also if you write a play we will build the stage to how you want it.
This stage is welcome to be used by ANYONE from anywhere at anytime (unless someone else has the date.)

So it really is "Your Show"

Bring your characters to life! :)