• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Plants/Trees in White or Black

V

Vidma

If I run the seed quest will I have a chance to receive a white or black seed in the new plants or new trees?

S

soulstoner

If I run the seed quest will I have a chance to receive a white or black seed in the new plants or new trees?
From what I've discerned in the threads below - after the next Pub I believe you will.

G

Gwendolynne

In this thread http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=124020

Originally Posted by Regine_EAMythic
I thought I had answered that!! I guess I'm growing senile :/

But yeah that bug is fixed and will be in Pub 58. I put it the way it was always meant to be i.e. for completing the secret nest, you will get a random seed among the 3 following options:

1. A fire seed (legacy plants and flowery cactus)
2. A black seed - peculiar seeds only
3. A white seed - peculiar seeds only

The cocoa tree, because it drops seeds, cannot be obtained through the naturalist quest. I had left it up to you guys to decide if you preferred having the black/white cocoa tree but no longer get seed from it. Since there were so few replies to that question, I just left well enough alone