• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New patch for EC...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Re: New patchfor EC...

I think it was just removing snow and maybe turning trees and such off?

F

Fink

The publish removed the snow for all users, the EC patch was specific to us.

I can't see any immediate improvements. People are saying zooming in looks smoother but it was only 26MB or something, not enough for a KR art rollback.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I haven't noticed any improvements on zooming in, it'd be a welcome sight were it true, but I just can't verify it as of this patch.

W

woody_cats

when i check my title in ec cooper enhansed when I mouse over the virtues i do not get title to show like seeker follower or knight . not sure if due to skin or bug

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
when i check my title in ec cooper enhansed when I mouse over the virtues i do not get title to show like seeker follower or knight . not sure if due to skin or bug
mine is working and I use the newest copper enhanced and it shows titles!

W

woody_cats

grrr i reinstalled cooper -enhanced no luck any suggestions what messed up on any char. a seeker or follower title does not show mouse over the virtues.

P

PowerFullPete

Patch notes says fixed a issue with cave walls blocking entrance, same caves still blocked fo r me, can't get in...