• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Newsletter is out! IDOC changes coming!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My theory is that the ones who complain about cheating are just jealous. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Why else would you care so much about what other people are doing? They are addicted to the pixels and are not even trying to have fun anymore. They are a lost cause. Helpless addicts doomed to wander the forums complaining about how everyone else plays the game. Hiding behind some rediculous false sense of integrity or knowing better than anyone else what is best for the game. I try to help them, to set them free from their pixel prisons that they continue to build around themselves.

Those who play to have fun will never notice who is cheating and who isn't. We laugh when we die. We could not care less if we get that drop, we will continue enjoying the content anyway. We don't concern ourselves with what others have. It is about the story, the journey, and the friends and enemies that we meet along the way.
So does that mean you are jealous of the posters you refer to?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
silliness.

Not at every IDOC, just at those mega falls that are loaded. Cause you know they gonna be at those!
Right?! I don't get it how some people honestly say unless they can ban every average Joe macroing skills they shouldn't even try catching multiboxing idoc scripters.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think it's time again, now that they have said Vet Rewards will be deleted at IDOCs, to ask why EM event items will not be deleted and more importantly why they are not shard bound, these items are worth a lot more than the average Vet Reward. We have still not been given any logical explanation for why these items are not bound to the shard the event took place on. All we get when we ask is a 'no' and then a refusal to say more. Clearly there is some motive that is not being shared with players.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Right?! I don't get it how some people honestly say unless they can ban every average Joe macroing skills they shouldn't even try catching multiboxing idoc scripters.
I don't get how some people still ask questions like this when several posts have been made with the answers. Nobody wants to acknowledge the issue with resources. I'm still waiting for an answer to my previous questions to these same people with a realistic proposed solution.

I'll give all the assumptions it would take to do as you suggest and ask the question again.

So let's just assume that the staff of certainly less than 10 people (honestly MAYBE 3-4 GMs?) decided to start monitoring houses as a spot check. Then let's assume that nobody will complain about GMs picking the wrong "mega fall" houses (which they will) and let's assume they cover every shard in the game and not just the top 3 shards (which they wont) and lets also assume that nobody minds (or complains) that they are only enforcing the subset of rules as the GM see fit.

When the GMs are hidden there at a Tram "mega fall" with 30-50 toons ready to loot, how are they supposed to know (and prove) who is multiboxing when all the loot is sucked up? What's to say they don't make a mistake and ban you because they think you are a multibox account?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can see the the stackable resources deleted to much weight. But if it's already deeded then sould be fine. I can see the deeded vet rewards but not the undeeded ones. Who is going to use a pick on a dye tub or a statue.

I know of two collectors that will be loseing out on the new idoc. One collector collect the char statues and the other collector collect guildstone.

I collect armor so I sould be alright. But i do have a small collection of guildstone was hopeing that i would be able to add to them now.

Let's just hope the two people that collect the above do not let there places go idoc or we would lose alot of uo history.

As of right now all you can hope to get are empty chests flowers tokens clothing furniture and if your luckly a em item. Most avg players dont have em items or if they do they only have a few.