• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] New Magincia's Trade Deal

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow New Magincia's citizen,

after the gold flow to the Assassin's guild has been reestablished, the cities gold reserves are decreasing again.
Don't get me wrong, this is not an urgent business since we kept our gold coins together and New magincia's treasury is still at 90+ million. So the Assassin's trade deal is secure for quiet a while.
I just wanted to bring your attention again to the broker named: "New Magincia's Trade Deal".
It is buying and selling imbuing reagents. All income from that broker is transfered to the gold fund of New Magincia.
So if you have anything to offer you would like to sell to that broker (and is deemed needed by the comunity) or if you want something that should be sold at the broker, please name it in this thread and I will try to figure out the market's worth and add it to the list.
So if you make frequent use of our trade dealplease consider buying or selling from that broker.
You could also run a few merchant quests to get the treasury directly up, which would be an equally great contribution.

Thank you for your time!

Morgan ironfist
Governor of New Magincia (the only town with the same uninterrupted trade deal since day 1)

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First purchases and sales have been made, so far the gold balances itself out, but the ingredients increase....so in need of Boura pelts? Drop by! ;)

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stocked would be too much to say, but there is gold on it for the newbies (or oldies) to sell to him and there are some ingredients on him for the imbuers in case you want to support New Mags Trade deal!

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are in danger of dropping below the 90 million gold mark!!!!!
;)
So make use of the broker! Sell to him, buy from him! All earnings go to the trade deal!

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been doing the merchant trades as of late.. hope that helps
*sends a raven addressed to the mayor* I have been helping here as of late with trade deals to help out with the earnings. I hope it is helping, *signed* Ariana Riverwind
Yes they help a lot!
Still the coffers are slowly emptying....right now the broker has a lot of ingreds...now to find a buyer ;)