• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new king

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seeing the events that have been takeing place ive decided to name myself king KING Tedley, ive decided this because queen dawn has made herself scares after trying to make the bane a treaty and if you are against the bane they will attack you emediatly , we dont need people attacking us exspeacially if they do have a treaty , the orphidians are eveil we dont need there friendship , then now queen dawn has all of a sudden got the meer to join in ? why ? there nutrial and whats even worse is we have been attacking them for a long time , the question is now will they help us LOL no there against us .

those that like roll playing i think it would be fun to name certain red guilds to fel citys and certian blue guilds to the rest of the citys , that way we have someone there to yell for the guards help if we need it to protect are land.

queen dawn is evil and we should get rid of her before she kills us all .
ill also be makeing a guild for king tedley and that will be the magistrate for the new lands and the citys i made a new character named king tedley if you dont have a character in a guild i think it will be fun and exciting to rp this part and i wont make any decsions untill he have a majority vote on any problems that come up .

anyways please join me against queen dawn shes going to make alot of bad decisions like she already has im sure even you guys can see what i see in what shes doing ,

thank you for your time and ear .

when i mean yell for the guards for help i mean the royal guards (the players ) of napa valley

i cant make any promises except i hope it will be fun instid of boreing as things are getting as you can see theres so many people leaveing uo i hope this brings some back to play and have fun .

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
remember my friends im not takeing over this land im here to help all of us the land isnt 1 persons its all of ours and it should remain that way im just asking you to support me and lets all have fun :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Long live the king. :p

K

kalzaketh

ah five, my silly bear friend, the fish is alway at the north brit house, due to unforeseen events, I managed to aquire the most of the bounty of the britanian sea's 30K of raw fish steaks, as much as my bear friend can carry off

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im in the process now on trying to figure out how i can fource her to leave the throne or be killed :) i just hope the gargoyle queen sees what dawn is really like and helps us

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought we were an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.
But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major issues.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does OSI/EA games feel they need to be queen/king when they already own the dang game?

Give up the thrown is what I say.