• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cartography] new idea

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this idea was for level 6 chests.
Perhaps, to spruce up the game a little for t-hunters, to include (of course) new mini-arties from SA, but also this:
an imbuing gem.
An item that might always be in a level 6, or possibly only have a chance at being there. With the multitude of mods, they would be as diverse as powerscrolls and sots. What would/could make them desireable, is that an imbuing gem might have a mod on it in its' maximum intensity, ready for a crafter to use, or possibly even +5 or +10 over what is regularly considered a maximum intensity.
This would spark a re-newed interest in t-hunters, I would think. People would really want these gems, crafters would really want these gems, and if people didn't want to train cart or learn the trade would be looking for t-hunters to hire again to get them.
It would bring crafters and t-hunters into a mutually beneficial relationship. Even if the intensity was limited to its' maximum amount only, just to have that readily available would indeed be nice for the imbuing process.
Can't readily see a downside to any of this, and submitted it for a 5 on friday question. Was curious what long-time t-hunters would think of it, and where it might run askew.

J

Jermosh

Sounds like a good idea, THunters and Fishers do need some love.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah- did not mean to exclude the fisherfolk. Obviously, the leviathan should also carry this- or something- else new. I've been thinking of taking up fishing now that I have my cart gm'ed. I'm sure it won't feel any different to be eaten by leviathan than it does an ancient wyrm lol

L

Lord Drakelord

Ah- did not mean to exclude the fisherfolk. Obviously, the leviathan should also carry this- or something- else new. I've been thinking of taking up fishing now that I have my cart gm'ed. I'm sure it won't feel any different to be eaten by leviathan than it does an ancient wyrm lol
The leviathan does it with a lot more love then the AW. The AW will ask for Ketchup when he say hello to you the leviathan will reach out and shake your hands and feet..