• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Idea For Crafters

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking last night as i was getting ready for bed, what would be a neat addition to ultima that wouldnt have a negative drawback...

Well i came up with an idea that alot of people I think would agree with. How about the addition of LRC (Lower Resource Cost) talismans :)

I know many people, just like myself have spent countless hours in Heartwood trying to get those crazy Runic kits. Burning millions and millions of boards/ingots whatever it may be. Wouldnt it be nice to make those boards and ingots last a little longer, giving the average player a little more bang for there buck or there time gathering resources better spent...

Here are a couple details that i thought would be acceptable.

- Nothing above a 50% LRC
- Obtainable through Heartwood quests and/or BOD rewards only

Lets here everyones opinions on this matter whether it be positive or negative. Give me your feedback

C

Corrupted Goblin

no lower resources cost. things like the runics need to be earned.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
no lower resources cost. things like the runics need to be earned.
A lot of the better runics aren't "earned" now, well unless you count a BOT collecting sorting filling and turning in your BODS earning them...