• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Haven Dinner Followed By A Trip To The Gaunlet

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tuesday Sept 13, 2016, D.N.M and .BB. Guilds will have a Dinner in New Haven, with everyone invited, Following Dinner those wishing to go on an Adventure to see the Dark Father in the Gauntlet will be taken in a group to DOOM , (late comers can still join in and will be taken in a little later) inside the Gauntlet a Contest will be announced at the Bell on the Beach , total of prizes given out will be 10 million gold , divided between different place winners, Dinner starts at 7 pm est. at New Haven Square, hope to see you all there

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dont forget this Tuesday is our Dinner,,,, Les Paul will have a contest which will be announced inside the Gauntlet,,,,,

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I probably won't be able to make this due to its time, but I hope it goes off without a hitch and everyone has a lot of fun.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We will be here for late comers until 8 or 8:30 and still take you into doom even late if you want so if ya getta chance come by Haven

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a grand time, thank you so much Jaden. Sorry I was not able to attend the Gauntlet part. I am assuming that went well.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Had hoped they would get more drops then they did, but doom is a tough place to get drops, but we had winners and hopefully everyone had fun