• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Gargoyle outcasts :(

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ran into those Gargoyle Outcasts in the underworld and they are a real pain, 3 or 4 of them casting Rising Colossus = INSTANT DEATH.

I am all for filling out the dungeon with beasties, but come on, I seriously think they need to tone them down, or at least auto dispel their summonses once the caster has been killed.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know, there is a spell named... Mass Dispel for fix it :p

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know, there is a spell named... Mass Dispel for fix it :p

There is just one slight problem with that, YOU CANT DISPEL THEM, I tried, that was with my elder mage/legendary tamer, also not every template has Margery.

On a side note:

Love your custom UI for the EC client

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is just one slight problem with that, YOU CANT DISPEL THEM, I tried, that was with my elder mage/legendary tamer, also not every template has Margery.

On a side note:

Love your custom UI for the EC client

However, I found another group of outcast: bladeweaver necromancers.

They use curse weapon, all necromancers curses and summon revenant all together :D

Is not an easy battle and the reward is about 1,5k per outcast :(

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think they need to lower their casting of high spells a bit, but so far I have only died 3 times to them, that was mainly down to stupidity on my part, but they paid the price :D.