• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new feature request

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from a post

many of us have banged our heads against the screen at getting a UBER piece that we KNOW would fit in our private farming suit but its got that damn negative luck on it (usually 99.9% of the time with me).
exactly - why always the negative luck?
we need a wetstone (of luck change) to remove it/ or update it (and a quest/adventure to get that wetstone)

this would in no way overpower anything but would encourage more game play into this area.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go that route you mine as well ask for whetstones to remove cursed, brittle, antique, etc. These are quite different circumstances, I know, but it's the same principle. But really, 100 luck is not going to make or break those epic loot drops.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its -100 luck and because you don't have positive luck it is really -220 or -240 off of your luck suit.
yes it doesn't break us. for me I tend to wear 1 of these at a time.
those other items are more for pvp discouragement in the piece, and luck doesn't effect pvp at all.