• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Expantion

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... thinks Hooded Shroud of Shadows - 1 slot (robe) - But, is it more of an issue in that case the underlying chest art is not called to be displayed allowing that, as is done with a open cape, and the Shroud is simply overlaying multiple slots, display wise, as the paperdoll can only display Xn-items?

Ya know, too bad we don't have something quickly accessible from uhall called Grimm's Corner or something, dedicated solely to Art - funniest thing I've run into is the corpse of the little fire gargoyles in SA, whenever I go to loot, makes me think I PK'd a red Kermit the Frog.
First of all, no one puts Grimmy in the corner.

Yes. The robe goes in the robe slot, I.e. over everything, while the cloak goes in the cape slot which is sorted behind everything. The problem, obviously, is that a 2D piece if art can't simultaneously be sorted behind everything and in front of it at the same time.

Personally, I love the "Grimms corner" idea. Although for the most part, folks are generally not too interested in talking art, but I'd love the opportunity to!

-Grimm
To view the original post, please click here