New Expantion

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 28, 2004
Oregon
jpharrod.com
lol no I was not asking for new pets, Their are a couple that like the greater dragons are not the same color in both clients or look terrible in one client and good in the other! for example in the cc you have brown AND red dragons in the EC all of them are orange! example 2 in CC and EC Hyru's look nothing alike at all. like they used the wrong artwork or were having one of those moments :)
I see, well I've made some improvements on the greater dragons already, but I don't know if you folks can see that yet. I'll look into the orange issue, but it might be a while before you see any changes.

As for the Hyru's, we were having a moment. Actually, the new Hyru's are awesome, just not by the time they get in the game! But know that they are on my list as well.

-Grimm
To view the original post, please click here