• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

dude what are u smokeing u enhance a dragon no red can pvp against ? like hell dont bother fixing all the hackers are the bug but ya lets give them a dragon that u cant fight ya thats it! man yall need to get a new job if u cant fix the old junk then why try to improve on a pet?this is so stupid and they can tele in u private home whats that about?i mean comon why dont u fix the spell hacks and crap and then make it so a 120ed vet that plays with no hacks has a chance against the hacks of these spells i love how u cant see its a hack i never even seen a gm cast 14 speels and still have full mana and still cast and hiit u 3 screens away just close uo if u cant make it better i getting sick of paying to die everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i paged for another gm for the spell cast hacks and again i get this form i sent to and also the gm review i think i sent them twenty of them and still not the first reply why have the rules if u dont enforce them?????? i just think the gms of lakesuperior shld just all quit and go to burgerking to work maybe they can handle a bkburger since they sure cant answer a simple page!!!

G

dude what are u smokeing u make a post thats a wall of text that no one can make sense of ? like hell dont bother with spelling or punctuation but just write this post and hope that someone can make sense of it! man u need to step away from the keyboard if u cant write a coherant post then y bother?this is so bad have u thought of using capitalisation?i mean comon why dont u just use the enter key and make it so that someone without a clairvoyant space-brain has a chance of making sense of this superfluous spiel i love how u cant see how bad it is that u havent used a comma in the entire slab of text if you can't write a decent post then just quit forums because I'm sick of reading posts that make no sense every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... Now I'm bored...

G

listen hear u little kid if u dont like it then dont read it move on and go somewhere to which i could careless i trying to make points u caqn understand it cant u see the name i no smart guy by far sorry

F

Fayled Dhreams

Listen here, you little kid. If you don't like it, then don't read it. Move on and go somewhere. ( To where I could careless)

I'm trying to make points you can understand .....?????? no further aid available

IF we Don't read it .... How will we know what it is your saying ?
IF we don't like what your saying ... or its just totally WRONG in any other way ...
if we don't TELL you ... HOW will you EVER learn?

Keeping you IN Ignorance

is not the general goal ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

listen hear u little kid if u dont like it then dont read it move on and go somewhere to which i could careless i trying to make points u caqn understand it cant u see the name i no smart guy by far sorry

[/ QUOTE ]no u listen hear if u dont like it paying to die to cheaters then dont do it move on and go somewhere it doesnt happen.

The delightful thing about my post was that I formatted it as an analogue of yours, so any comeback you could formulate, I could turn back around at you.
Like shooting fish in a barrel...

G

Every post u ever made u always mock everyones posts if u dont like em dont post to get points u just make u self look stupid!I'm no spelling graded i know but know reason to post stupid comits on my posts if u dont like it dont post u weak thought i wont move on i own to much and have no need i just want action taken to keep player like my self and remove cheats!Your probaly some bank sitting nub anyways that could careless what happens lond as there some bank to sit at and complain!

B

BamBamJohnson

<blockquote><hr>

Every post u ever made u always mock everyones posts if u dont like em dont post to get points u just make u self look stupid!I'm no spelling graded i know but know reason to post stupid comits on my posts if u dont like it dont post u weak thought i wont move on i own to much and have no need i just want action taken to keep player like my self and remove cheats!Your probaly some bank sitting nub anyways that could careless what happens lond as there some bank to sit at and complain!

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is quite enough.

Also, I do not want to see someone tore down by heir grammar and punctuation or lack there-of. Can't read it, then don't and move on. No need for nastyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.