• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New design after 20 months

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I had the same Egyptian influenced design for the past 20 months and decided to tear down and redesign this week with a less grand home. I went for a more garden/cozy feel. The change is nice.... a lot of work but nice.

This plot is in the city of Luna proper on Great Lakes

Lady Lava
Stratics Great Lakes/Catskills News Reporter

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! And great outdoor atmosphere, though I imagine the fumes from the constantly burning building next door can be annoying at times. :D

BTW something I didn't know until recently is that the anniversary sculptures can be turned with a deco tool. Now I'm sorry I didn't collect more of them to slime dye, hehe.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I never even thought of slime dying them. The one in screenie is tokuno dyed.

Very nice! And great outdoor atmosphere, though I imagine the fumes from the constantly burning building next door can be annoying at times. :D

BTW something I didn't know until recently is that the anniversary sculptures can be turned with a deco tool. Now I'm sorry I didn't collect more of them to slime dye, hehe.

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice i love the gardens - hope the heat from the constant burning doesnt get to ya this summer :)

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice, indeed! Love the way you have the path winding around the trees like that. I did slime dye my anniversary sculpture black.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its very pretty...nice attention to detail. Its good to see that some people realize that they can make their houses look visually appealing even if they are in Luna and used for nothing but vendors. There is nothing worse than an ugly vendor mall. Way to go on your beautiful home.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Thank you kindly everyone.

The fumes do seem to affect my complection/skin and I often smell smoke on my hair.

Its very pretty...nice attention to detail. Its good to see that some people realize that they can make their houses look visually appealing even if they are in Luna and used for nothing but vendors. There is nothing worse than an ugly vendor mall. Way to go on your beautiful home.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the park like feel of it...but as others have pointed out, the burning plot next door is likely to decrease your property values, not to mention endanger your health. :D

Is that noxious area the remains of one of the "traitor" branded houses the devs burned on various shards to make an example of the scripters/dupers? It was nearly 2 years ago when that happened from what I recall, and I've been out of the UO loop for a year and a half...are they STILL burning or is that related to some newer event?? :confused:

-Skylark

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lava place looks great......

And yes that building was one burnt down by Draconi.... for being a duper plot... sadly it's still burning.....

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Lava place looks great......

And yes that building was one burnt down by Draconi.... for being a duper plot... sadly it's still burning.....
Thank you.

I actually do not mind the burning rubble and remains. I do wish it was water than fire however.