• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Crafting House Only Items

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New crafting house only items cannot be secured, but can be locked down. First time it's locked down there is no retrieve menu. Release, & relock it down to get the retrieve menu lot faster than having to lower things outer reach.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
New crafting items should be double clicked to placed. Not locked down. You -can- lock them down, but they were intended to be double clicked.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New crafting items should be double clicked to placed. Not locked down. You -can- lock them down, but they were intended to be double clicked.
Yes I know I was talking about when craft items are out of reach instead of having to use housing tool to bring the item down you lock it down release it relock it down to get the retrieve menu.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh yeah. I tend to forget about using retrieve items - It would be nice if you could just retrieve the crafted items when they're double clicked.