• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event New Arc Fiction and Event Season Kick Off.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be starting the new event season with a large fiction centered arc that is currently planned for January till June or July, possibly longer depending on the player interaction.

Initial event fiction will be up within the next 24 hours (or so) and we will be having an RP Heavy Event to follow the fiction at 9pm EST on Sunday Evening January 13th 2013, depending on attendance this may become a semi-regular time for this arc... possibly, maybe, sort-of, kinda, no-promises.

You will have to read the fiction posted tomorrow to know where to meet.

Again, this arc/event cycle will be VERY heavy on the RP side.

Hugs and Kisses.

Bennu

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't wait!

Seargant Alexander, Knight Of The Crux Ansata. Reporting for Dutie!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok reviews checklist:

Hair & nails done.......X
Repaired armor......... X
Feed Greater Dragon.. X
Supply of potions...... X
Purchase blue books... X
Transfer back to shard from rares fest (uh oh) gona be close. O wait I left my main on Atlantic. Its all good

Last edited:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Arpie"? Is it wearable? How many drops will there be? Will we get Crux Creds for the fight? Which mobs drop the "Arpies"?

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm thinking I don't want "Arpies"

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't "Arpies" related to Harpies? I think they are a little known cousin that live in sinkholes. At least I heard a wandering healer mumble something asbout that.....

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it is spelled Sergeant and duty, go ahead and beat you face!
grr... I AM known for the many typos i make on EVERYTHING. But I have a good excuse for these typos... I'm not getting enough sleep at night and am constantly tired... darn idocs.

:gun:

Last edited:

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the sink-hole still around? Anyone have any additional hints? I'm getting west of the crossroads, but can't find anything out there.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nm, I believe I found it, and it has been converted into a font? At crossroads to Trinsic/Cove?

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ovenbird-where have you been? glad your back!

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is this?
Head towards the Brit Moongate, west of the city, via the road that first takes you west to the stables and then south. Once you get to the crossroads with the signpost in the middle. It's in the grass around there.
Ovenbird-where have you been? glad your back!
Work work work. But I've got to make some time for EM events!

Last edited: