• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Account...and seige

A

Astynax/Tek

Ok so i wanted to create a new character on seige here, so i went out...bought a new uo disk...came home..set it all up and started uo...WELL it went to the shard selection list...and seige perilous was not there...so i went to chesapeake, renounced my newb status...logged off and restarted uo...still no seige....i even went so far as to buy up 700 skill points....and stil no seige....can anyone help me with my problem...plllease

G

Gotta tell it to renounce your new player status, or get a player maxed out in skills.

A

Astynax/Tek

yeah...i said i did that....nothing works....wondering if i have to play for a specific amount of time before the shards are unlocked...

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same problem a while back, posted about it here . What worked for me was to make a character on a second shard and renounce on that character too. IE I had to renounce twice.

A

Astynax/Tek

hahahahaahah, awesome i can access seige now...thanks for the advice guys

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't there something like your account need to be 48-72 hours old or some [censored] or character i dunno heard that some where for some reason. Maybe not i dunno im crazy

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I had the same problem a while back, posted about it here . What worked for me was to make a character on a second shard and renounce on that character too. IE I had to renounce twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

This.