• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) nevermind

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Once again im leaving this horrible horrible game. I was customizing my house and when i was done, all my lockdowns disapeared. Everything just vanished, except for one wood chest. i check my moving crate and it is empty. everything i had in my house is gone.the only thing left is a wood chest that has ingots and boards. it is hard too deal with. all the hours i put in; were for nothing.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear about your items. Losing everything is discouraging . I will be happy to help in any way possible to help replace items course the personal memorabilia cant be replaced, but hey its only stuff right? ;)

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lil debi is an angel. :danceb:

you also might try emailing mesanna because she is involved with the replacement of lost rubble during the magencia snafu.

[email protected]

if you ask really nice, she may be able to help you. :thumbsup:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is gut wrenching. There are lots of good people here*Points Up and Down* that will come out of the woodwork to lend a hand. Having the carpet pulled out from underneath you and trying to get back on your feet can be a real challenge sometimes.

Give a shout out in General Chat or here.

L

Lindae

(OOC: Silmwaren, I'm really sorry this happened to you. The game is a hive of bugs, and sometimes things go terribly wrong. However, please don't leave the game because of this; the shard needs you!
Contact Mesanna on the email address provided above and explain your situation to her. She's a dev of the people and will sometimes do things for players that the GMs won't or aren't allowed to.
If you reconsider leaving, is there anything I can do to help you get back on your feet? I can't help with items, but I have some gold to spare if you can use it)

G

Grandma

What Lindae said.
Its horrible to loose what you had, been there, but with the help of friends got picked up, dusted off and started again. Not got alot of gold on Baja, but I'll sure pitch in with what ever I got. even give ye a special bottle of my best Cod liver oil *winks*

L

LynneOfMagincia

Count me for helping as well. Just name what ya need and will my best to replace your items as well.

I can't say I have ever had it happen but I know how ticked and hurt I would be.

This is a great community.. Please let us help.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silmwarensurion,

If you have lost skills on soulstones I will supply advance character tokens plus full soulstones to help your players along with other necessities needed etc.

You name it.

Grey Eagle of Baja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey hey , get in touch with Grey Eagle of UTB, I will be glad to help you in anyway that I can also. Maybe I can get some of my UTB/afk friends to pitch in also. :) I have lost many things due to bugs in game, sucks

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can show you how to help yourself, no strings attached.

I've built up multiple chars on other shards (I'm too cheap to buy xfer tokens) with nothing but the stuff passed out to new accounts.