• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Net Toss Sunday

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB) will be holding a public net toss this Sunday April 3 at 6:00 p.m. EST. gates will be open from Luna and west Britain Bank.

This toss will honor Lady Silverbrook of Maginica, who donated all of the nets! Lady Silverbrook has been renowned for her many past activities, including her famous library. When Maginica was under assault, she was a constant comforting presence to wounded warriors, dispensing bandages and supplies.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to see one of her houses is going to drop ..in Magincia..

But i will be at the net toss...always fun to have some death for a good time..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well ... I wish I could be there .... but alas Sunday is my day away from the PC...

I work all day.

But enjoy. Hope you get an awesome turnout!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Today's toss will be at the New Maginca dock. There is a rune on the steps of FCB and there will be gates from WBB and Luna.