• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Neon Gift Box - Rare Color

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Neon Gift Box.jpg
No buyout or reserve in mind, if one develops I will post it. Open of 50m.​
Auction will run until Friday 7/19/13 at 8pm est. Standard 10 minute rule applies to auction end.​
I have been told by a few reliable sources this hue is one of the rarer ones, if not the rarest one. I do not know what hue number it is on whatever numbering system folks use, but it is on display at the top of my steps. From luxurious downtown Umbra take the West Road leading out of the city and go through the first area of trees on each side of the road. Kinslayer's Kollectibles will be the 4th house on the South side of the road. It is easily seen on the map due to the large red KK RXH on the rooftop. Feel free to look around, each of the Kollections has a white book in front of it on the ground listing the names the kollection consists of.​
House.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, it is on Atlantic.

*puts on his favorite hat yet again* :dunce: Kinda hard to believe you can get rusty at hosting an auction after a short break. I mean forgetting macros on your characters... sure... but forgetting what makes up important info on an auction?!?!? Herp derp :gee:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I will have to double check to be sure but I think it is hue 14... looks very similar to mine and yes definitely one of the rarer ones.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have it as 8pm est now. 10 minute rule is in effect starting now.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You are welcome. Thanks for waiting while I finished helping a friend.