• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Needs help /ideas re making bows and a suit.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have recently reworked one of my characters based on a char I had back in 99-00, an archer mage… template is working rather well, even though he’s not finished he is taking on the higher end shame baddies. The questions I have are primarily around the suit and the bows though.

I know my stuff when it comes to crafting the pieces but I am at a loss as to the final mods and also when it comes to the bows I am struggling.
For Clarity and complete information I will detail my template and stats.

I have made my jewels and they are 15/15 hci/dci and 2/1 with SDI on both.
I can’t decide on the artifact to base the suit around but I know for sure that I want LRC, LMC and Mana inc on the imbued pieces. I am guessing Stam and hit point inc for the remaining mod (will use one per pieces for resists).
Current stats are 100/100/65 (have int from shroud and 5 elsewhere)
Template (have set my mind on this and it seems to work well J )
120 Archery
120 Tactics
100 Anat
100 Magery
100 Eval
100 Med
80 Chiv.

With regards to the bows I am stuggling, I have not made many and they need to be spell chan. If I use SC/NP that’s 3 mods???, SSI/Mana leech and I am at cap. I need to find a way to work slayers in there. Failing that it might just be a case of adding in an extra faster casting somehow and just ride with the -1.

Any thoughts and tips would be really welcome.