• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] need VERY specific pair of gloves

S

SUPRsalad

5 phys
5 fire
24 cold (or close to)
19 poison (or very close to)
10 energy

5 LMC, and preferably 1 or 2 MR.

I shall pay handsomely, and x-sharding is a possibility depending on the gloves.
PM me please.

thanks,

gemma

A

Asahina Yajinden

Barbed leather gloves
Luck 55
LMC 6
p 21
f 7
c 23
p 21
e 8

S

SUPRsalad

hmmmmm.. what shard?? They fit alright, but without MR im not sure if its worth the x-fer.

C

Cadenuo21

let me see what i got im on legends but i may have them for ya

S

SUPRsalad

i actually got that same pair from someone in my own guild, but thanks a bunch for the effort.
Still looking for the perfect pair with that 2MR. . .

starting to believe that it is technically impossible to obtain/create..

A

Asahina Yajinden

ha ha... actually it's easy because most people are looking for high phy's, and fire resists..

G

Gellor

How about on pac:
self repair 3
night site
Mana Regen 2
Phys 4
Fire 5
Cold20
Poison20
Energy13

S

SUPRsalad

i have just about those same gloves there, reeb. I know im being picky, i want THE PERFECT pair. :thumbsup:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got some gloves on Europa:

1)
MI 4
LMC 7
6 / 9 / 24 / 17 / 7

2)
MI 5
SR 2
LMC 7
5 / 9 / 18 / 21 / 8

3)
HPR2
MR 2
LMC 5
6 / 7 / 24 / 8 / 17

4)
MR 1
LMC 6
20 / 8 / 21 / 17 / 10

S

SUPRsalad

the last pair there is darn close. thank you for checking for me.
however, Im holding out until i find THE PERFECT pair with both LMC AND MR. . . i know i sound bratty but honestly, its gotta be perfect for me to consider an x-fer.

S

SUPRsalad

well. sir. those aaaaare the gloves. so.. I guess I'm pretty much at your wim in terms of price..
What shard?
Like i said before, I'll pay handsomely, but Im also not a complete sucker, so.. consider this when you make up a price for them.
thanks a bunch for looking,
and also,
come try pac again! You came at a bad time and im afraid you were disappointed! Try again for us?

keep in mind, ill have to x-fer those.. so. try to use your imagination and say to yourself 'what would I pay, considering I'll still have to x-fer them too'.

thanks again man.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i need to xsfer to pac anyways and then off agian to bring some rubble back to chessy, so how about this gloves for an xsfer token and 30 mil saves ya a trip.

S

SUPRsalad

Its not that I don't trust you, i just don't know you.. so..
can we negotiate??
I sent you a PM.

ps. disregard the part about which guild to join/not join.. I didn't catch the part about x-fering back to chessy with rubble. . .

S

SUPRsalad

cus.. yeah, after much consultation and thinking,
I'd say the gloves are worth about a transfer token.
Frankly, i thats going to cost me about as much as it would to buy kits/hammers and definitely come up with them myself, WITH gloves to sell. so.. yeah, can we negotiate?

ps, not to mention the new expansion. i.e. imbuing and stuff.

L

Lames

These gloves don't have the poison resist, but they have just about everything else and more...

9-5-24-6-9
LMC 6
MR 2
Mana Increase 7