• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need some idea's

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, i run 2 builds with my Cu's.
have for a long time now, really like these 2 builds.
1) Nox with venomous bite, supper nice, hits everything with lethal poison then chews them up. my primary Cu.
2) Chiv/AI. i use this if i know im gonna be attacking something with no other side spawn on me, works good.

so today i went to go grab a lesser coloured Cu for one of my back up tamers and spawned a nice pure white one.
i really like the white ones.
they are my weakness, ill admit it.

so i tamed it.
started the bonding process for it and then thought.... what am i gonna put on this one?
i already have my 2 main Cu's done and fully trained.
so what to do with this new fella.....

any suggestions?
i know a lot of people like to run Disco on them, not for me, im a Disco Tamer so that would be a waste.
ive run myst on a cu before, wasn't too impressed but didn't really use it much.

anyone have a killer template that they would like to share with the class?
AI / Fire Goo ?
straight AI spammer?
Ninja whirlwind spammer?

mihali

Sage
Thinking of Synergy, Disco tamer with Margery 120/Eval 120, using either blue giant beetle (1,400 stones carry power) with RC to debut all enemy resists down to 50%, and 5 slot and 120 wrestle etc. The tamer discos enemy, and enemy is rebuffed to 75% LOWER resists.
The heals from such a mage are massive for the bug, and also he blesses the bug for some impressive deep hits, and also tamer can hit the enemy with slayer book buffed energy spells for some impressive damage. Cut do NOT get RC far as I know (sadly). You really do not need the self healing of the Cus ALL the time.
Just ideas.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i meant the Cu, what should i do with the new Cu.

mihali

Sage
Think synergy, and also what you hunt or intend to hunt with what template of a tamer. Will make a difference and really spike up the fun.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could make a straight Feint Cu for tanking hard bosses, like Exodus. I use a Feint Triton for that. With 120 Bushido skill, Feint reduces the damage the pet takes by 50%, so it makes them ultra-tanky. Plus the Bushido skill from Feint also increases their Parry chance (pets parry with the equivalent a 1H Wep). A Feint Cu with 120 Bushido/120 Parry will have a 35% Parry chance, where a Cu with just 120 Parry will have 20% Parry chance.